Summer Internship Program Overview
Mainstreet, the nation's largest developer of post-acute health care properties, has several internship opportunities in our Carmel, Indiana office. We are looking for talented and motivated students to be part of our 2016 Summer Internship Program. Candidates must be able to operate in a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition to teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate's success. The program will allow you to apply what you have learned in school and further enhance your knowledge and expertise through training and hands-on work projects.
• Hands-on, relevant work experience at one of America's fastest-growing entrepreneurial businesses
• Embed and train with a variety of teams at Mainstreet (e.g., capital markets, construction, development, marketing)
• An award-winning environment centered on hospitality and a company culture of love, hope, faith and excellence
• Mentoring from and networking with Mainstreet's award-winning leaders and peers
• Intern project: A charity event planned and executed by the interns
• Team-building outings, lunch and learn sessions, social events
Interested? Fill out an application and let us know which area of the company you are interested in!